A new voice has been added to the thousands of plaintiffs in the DePuy Pinnacle hip multidistrict litigation (MDL). On December... read more
Defective Hip Implant Lawsuits
Hip replacement surgery is a major life event, even when all goes well. The recovery process can take 6 to 12 months and can be painful and debilitating. Patients will need to work hard to get full range of motion back. When something goes wrong and the hip implant fails prematurely, the patient will have to undergo the entire process again.
Defective hip implants can result in fractures of the hip bone, dislocation of the implant and other serious problems. When an implant fails, patients will experience severe pain, swelling of the hip and difficulty walking or standing. Revision surgery to correct the problem or replace the implant will be required.
Recovery from revision surgery tends to be much more painful and can take a lot longer. Our defective hip implant lawyers believe that if your implant fails prematurely, you should be compensated for much more than the cost of the second surgery. We can help you recover compensation for your time, pain and suffering, and decreased quality of life.
To find out if you qualify to file a defective hip implant lawsuit, please contact us today.
Types of Defective Hip Implants
- DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System
- DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
- DePuy Pinnacle® Acetabular Cup System
- DePuy PINNACLE® ULTAMET® Metal Liner
- Biomet M2a Hip Implants
- Biomet M2a-Magnum®
- Biomet Regenerex®
- Wright CONSERVE® Total Resurfacing Hip System
- Wright PROFEMUR® Hip Implant
- Portland Orthopaedics, Ltd. M-COR Modular Hip System
- RingLoc®+ Modular Acetabular System
- Stryker Hip Implants
- Zimmer Durom Cup
- Zimmer Continuum® Acetabular System
- Birmingham Hip Replacement
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing (BHR) system